Sunday, May 3, 2009

David and Steven do you remember these? They are to0 little for Andrew but we had a great time anyway. He is wearing Great Grandpa Cziep's hat. Either Andrew has a big head or Great Grandpa Cziep had a really small head.


Andrew and I climbed Red Rock on Saturday. It was a nice spring day and by the time we got to the top I was carrying two jackets. We had a great time. You can see in the background how high the river is. The snow is melting in the mountains.






3 comments:

Ann said...

I remember the little German outfits. David and Steven were so cute in them. Don't you, LeAnn, Matthew and Gary have matching outfits too that you all wore at a ward talent show when Gary played the accordian and you all sang German songs.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Yea Lorraine! You are Blogging! I know it is sometimes a little time consuming to keep up, but I love being able to see what my friends are up to. Such fun family pictures!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Oh, Skye loves the Fiji pictures and she wants to know what kind of camera you use. (She and Ryan both love to scuba dive and she has applied to BYU Hawaii to be a Polynesian studies major and Marine Biology minor. (only because they don't offer a Marine Biology major.)